- Where can I find SPARQL endpoints?
- Which tool can I use to access them?
- Is my query valid?
- Why is my query invalid?
- What is the RDF Prefix again????
Developed for us
- No install required (web app)
- Syntax highlighting
- Syntax checking
- Accessing any SPARQL endpoint
- Prefix, property and class auto-completion
- Pre-populated list of SPARQL endpoints
Problems and limitations
- Inconsitent error reporting
- Unknown endpoint capabilities
- Lowest common denominator
What about developers?
- Looks nice, I want this on my endpoint
- I want to render the results differently
- I want to use this (or part of it) in my tool
- Plugin architecture for rendering SPARQL results
- Published via CDNs and package managers for easy re-use
- 160.000 queries via https://yasgui.org
- Man vs. Machine: Differences in SPARQL Queries (USEWOD 2014)
- YASGUI: Feeling the Pulse of Linked Data (EKAW 2014)
- Page view stats of third-party websites, tools and endpoints incomplete or not available
- VU University Amsterdam
- People behind the Flint SPARQL editor
- Deri/NUI Gallway: prefix.cc,
- Open Knowledge Foundation: Linked Open Vocabularies,
- Other contributors, including: aindlq,